exordinarily ordinary

A tail of a girl..

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

A little bit of this and that

Thank you o loyal readers for your support in these trying times.Its just a little different from the last time I was jobhunting..because I knew that I was a little microorganism starting off life.

Now that I have grown from a little microorganism to a little worm,it is hard to start off again. Employers here are notorious for their internal recruitments..i.e. unless you enter the company as a little microorganism and move up from there, chances are that you will never get a job there for anything higher than a cleaner. Even as an administrator i.e. boring, they are promoting from within...and when they recruit from outside,they require years of experience in administrative jobs. I can't apply to be a secretary/PA as I can't write minutes.I can't get a sales job cauuse I have no experience.I can't get a teller job as I don't have customer facing experiene.

The vicious cycle goes on.

Oo...yesterday,this penniless unemployed bought a smoothie maker.Complete with a fruit juicer and a citrus juicer.This jazzy little kenwood was reduced from 69pounds to only 24. Bargin! Now we don't have to buy smoothies anymore! I love smoothies..from my days of lazing in Jamba Juice in San Francisco I had always loved smoothies.Although,nothing ever tasted the same again after Jamba Juice.I was escastic when I realized that Innocent smoothies are in the same league as a 32oz barrel of Jamba


So this jobless person is off spending more money making healthy fruit smoothies.Oh,the fact that smoothie makers also make frappucinnos is just an..erm..coincidence.Heehee.

As I was getting bored outta my mind, I am now painting the guest bedroom in anticipation of all my lovely friends who are going to pay me a visit.Yeah right.But anyway..I painted one wall mint green yesterday..and realized that during the night,the wall turns blue!! Like its choking or something! So now I'm painting the rest white to balance out the blueness..in bright sunlight though,the room looks like a perfect lime sorbet color.Sorbet...yuummm

5 Comments:

Blogger daydreymer said...

wahlau.. quite good also this housewife :P

2/28/2006 10:45:00 AM  
Blogger sourrain said...

Aiming for housewife award of the year..:)

Actually, my house is like a pigsty and I never seem to be able to catch up with laundry.

I think im going to paint my cat green.

2/28/2006 11:19:00 AM  
Blogger mooiness said...

Lime sorbet coloured room. Oddly enough, that sounds very soothing. I could also smell the lime in the air. ;)

2/28/2006 03:36:00 PM  
Blogger sourrain said...

That was the whole point..soothing and hunger pangs.This green-turning-blue is more like paddlepop gone crazy.

2/28/2006 06:01:00 PM  
Blogger daydreymer said...

poor tetley. the victim of a bored housewife.

3/02/2006 05:36:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home