exordinarily ordinary

A tail of a girl..

Thursday, June 08, 2006

updates to your favourite blog

Links have been updated; with two new links of friends from home.Will be removing some links of those who had stopped blogging soon and adding in others which I find highly amusing.

In the midst of still getting my arsenal together for a reshuffle of the whole blog..please be patient. In the meantime, as I will be away for 2 weeks early july, if anyone want to guest-blog here for 2 weeks , please let me know! No insurance salesperson or vitamins salesperson please.I don't like car salesman as well.

One strange thing I've noticed whilst going through my stats is that a big porpotion of my readers originates from Singapore, yet none has yet to comment here..therefore the singaporeans shall remain a mystery to me.

Another strange thing is..I also have readers from the UK..but who are they remains a mystery. I am getting quite paranoid that it might the family-out-lawed who are stalking me...so if I am not actually related to you by marriage, let me know so I won't feel so paranoid!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

can u track if i drop by?

6/09/2006 08:37:00 AM  
Blogger sourrain said...

erm..sorta.not assigned to name lar.

6/09/2006 08:59:00 AM  
Blogger Skippy-san said...

I'll guest blog for you. However I don't think I can capture your great fasicnation with world......I can talk about food though. E-mail me if you want.......

6/09/2006 02:09:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there Mili, fancy meeting you in this big cyberspace :D

Its me ani. I blog not not as fun stuff as yourself perhaps :D ...

Oh if you are wondering who ani which ani - me from HSBC Cyberjaya Projects team (ex now) - OHMIGODWHATCHAMATHINGAMAJIG!

It is funny I was looking for your friend's Lunabliss site, fell into her blog read about your dress and well there you have it me found your blog as well!

Nice very typically Mili blogs! haahhaah loud and noisy and fun I suppose!

Take care and don't panic ... weddings take your sanity away but in the end it makes fir good memories and laughs down the road of life.

Chill my dear and you're looking good!

.ani

6/13/2006 01:45:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home