exordinarily ordinary

A tail of a girl..

Friday, August 11, 2006

Hi, I'm smelly. And faint.

I can't stand my smell. I really really cannot stand.

Before you start getting ideas, I don't stink. Its my perfume that smells.

Amongst other things, I am allergic to perfumes. I am (luckily) not allergic to any food, but I am allergic to the sea water (even though I love the sea more than anywhere else on earth) and I am allergic to metals on my face. I am allergic to different sorts of facials and I am allergic to hard water.

I usually itch if I spray perfume on myself on the usual places (armpits, cleavage). It becomes a ridicullious curse on someone who loves perfumes. Thankfully,I don't smell (body odour) so I don't 'need' perfume. But I do like to try it on once in a while, to see whether I am still allergic. Like sea water, I became allergic (I develop itchy spots on my body) only when I really got into seatourism.

Anyway, bacon loves perfumes as well, and had countless times suggested that I spray it on my wrists instead, since I never develop any allergies on my hands. Like a fool, I dutily followed his suggestion today and squirted my perfume on my wrists.

Results?

No itch. But the prefume smell is so heady(probably due to the fact that my hands are usually under my face when I type) I had been feeling faint all day. I have a migrane and I need to get into a good clean bath to cleanse myself of this.Luckily I didnt drive to work today; I don't think I could've handled it

I swear I am not going to squirt perfume again. Well,until next weekend when i am without a bathroom for 3 days. Bleah.

Have a good weekend all. Remember, no smelling each other :)

shorttalk: Wedding posts will be back soon - been busy househunting lately.

7 Comments:

Blogger mooiness said...

Erm why cannot rinse the perfume off your wrists??? :P

8/11/2006 06:06:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i used to be allergic to perfume as a kid but not anymore.

first time i hear ppl spray perfume at the pits.

8/12/2006 07:55:00 PM  
Blogger sourrain said...

Moo: I did.I even went home and had a shower after work on friday...at 11pm I'm still feeling faint.:(

dreybee: It's not like as if you dont know me...i'm bizzare.lol.

When I was young it was even worse.I remember everytime my mom squirted on her fav perfume, Dune (so 80's and leg warmers!!) I would really feel faint.It came to a point where I refuse to get in the same car as her if she had Dune on.

8/14/2006 10:52:00 AM  
Blogger Skippy-san said...

How sad for Bacon. I love the smell of perfume on a woman.

When I went to college, we had Iranian cadets who did not seem to understand the concept of showering every day. They used to use men's after shave and cologne a lot. We used to refer to it as an Iranian shower. I hope that is not the case here.........

Then again, a real man does not need perfume to be attracted to a woman. Wear short skirts and heels..............:-)

8/14/2006 05:27:00 PM  
Blogger sourrain said...

Skippy:
Oh trust me,I shower. ALOT.Sometimes I want to have a bath,but want to feel really clean as well,so I have a shower first.Literally squeaky clean:))

I get what you mean about the Iranian shower.Not too keen about that as well.Grr.

BACOn's good on things like that..:)I smell of lavender shower gel instead:)

8/14/2006 08:53:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dune by christian dior! my mom used that too. must be an aunty brand la.. lol

8/17/2006 03:28:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The best aftershave for men

I know that you want to look your best, and if you are thinking into adding something different to your looks, and aftershave for men is a good pace to start, a good aftershave for men is a cologne that will serve many different purposes, and that is precisely why you need to take such a care when deciding what to look for. Since there are so many options out there, I recommend that you do not let yourself be guided by prices, I suggest that you instead look for those things that will give you benefits instead of debts, so what I am trying to say here is that you most look around, find those products that you think that have the best solutions to what you think your skin needs and then try them.

Of course, this method of selection gets really carried away when what you want is to also smell good, in other words, you are going to be getting a product that will provide you incredible benefits and good stuff, you are also going to be getting the one that has your smell, so make sure that you do find that product and start using the best product that is going to help you have better skin, which will have a great and smooth feel to it, also, your skin will be protected from getting any infections and a very important thing, these aftershave for men products will also avoid that you get those nasty looking rashes that appear after having had shaved, those rashes can really ruin your look, but it is not something to worry about when you use a good aftershave for men, this is the difference that is going to make you look much more than just great, this is the final touch that will make you irresistible to any women, this aftershave for men, and of course a little smooth on your own would not be bad either. http://www.bestaftershaveformen.com

2/06/2009 10:59:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home