exordinarily ordinary

A tail of a girl..

Friday, March 03, 2006

Congratulations to meeeee...

This is post no. 100 on blogger!!

When I started blogging on Friendster blog in Apr 2005,I never anticipated that I will still be blogging nearly a year later,ableit moving from friendster to blogger. I have had 3 websites(I think its still around somewhere),and 4 earlier blogs before that. sourrain was registered on blogger sometime in 2004,but I just never had the ability to go beyond 10 posts.

Today,I am proud to say that I am a blogger.

Although,I must say,without Moo being my only reader and pestering me whenever I start slacking off,this blog would not be what it is today,alive.

So thank you moo!

3 Comments:

Blogger mooiness said...

Congratulations! You know what you should do next: post up all those 100th posts from your different sites. Just to see the contrast. I think it'd be interesting.

Continue pester, I will. :P

3/04/2006 04:40:00 AM  
Blogger Skippy-san said...

Congratulations! And with all due respect, you have more than one reader, your humble scribe here reads you too!!!!!!

3/04/2006 06:28:00 PM  
Blogger sourrain said...

Yay for me!

Thank you skippy san..although I do find myself sounding quite like a self contained bimbo compared to your sound political debates!

moo: All my other blogs are dead before it reaches no.50!

3/06/2006 05:30:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home