exordinarily ordinary

A tail of a girl..

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Hello all!

In case you're wondering....I've been sick all weekend and had not been online since Friday.

Therefore no uploading of pictures.No life. No nothing. Only me and my dooz

However, managed a drunken session of sushi on friday night. Yum..at £20 ppax, it was outrageously expensive..I think i could've had a whole platterfull of lobster sashimi with that,rather than haphazardly put together sushi.All washed down well with a sauv blac however,but even then I stumbled my way back at 9.30pm,unwilling to fork out another £15 for taxi as I lived on the other side of Leeds.Yes,me is elcheapo,cannot issit?

Like all football widows (england's first game was on Sat 2pm) I rushed to the shops on Sat morn..and it is amazing to see how many men there was left at 1.30pm...one-nil.Spent more than I could afford, including a teeny itsy white bikini...they must've gotten their sizing out,because I was a size 10 bottom but a size 16 top!! OMFG. Like really. But I fit perfectly into their size 10 tops(which I incidentaly, picked up 3), which just makes me wonder WHY am I a size 16. Caught more than I could handle, and came home with a sickening cold.

Unwilling to accept defeat, I trudged out shopping again on Sunday morning to spend more of the money I cannot afford..only to accept defeat in 30mins and dutily drove home.Missed my friend's bbq which was really dissapointing as I curled up in bed moaning at the cat.It doesn't help that the cat keep trying to jump off my open window in pursue of chirping birds.

Again and again, I refuse to accept defeat.Was off work Monday and Tuesday,but still unwiling to let go, I tried making it to the shops again. Every time I manage to get there, I'm heading back within 15mins.The worse was on monday,when I made a u-turn even before I got there. In my brand spanking new wheels:

MINE!
Yes, me is show off.Cannot isit?Hahaha...fyi, I am near bankruptcy because of that on top.I think I keep heading to the shops just because I want to drive..and the only other place that I can get to without getting lost is the Outlaws...I'd rather be spending money thank you very much.

ani: of COURSE I remember you..like doh..:).Thank you for your kind wishes,and have you left??!!WHYYYYYY

Skippy: Will get in touch with you soon..danke.

6 Comments:

Blogger mooiness said...

Shopaholic you. But we do what we must when there's no Nasi Lemak to soothe the soul. Heheh.

Btw, not a bad looking car but yes a bit expensive no? I would gone with a Vauxhall Astra, or a VW.

6/14/2006 12:10:00 PM  
Blogger sourrain said...

I've shopped so much I have no time to wear all my new clothes..don't help that I've been moaning in bed for the past few days.

A VW is actually quite expensive here,and costs more than my car (suprise suprise)..I wouldn't mind a jetta...and as mentioned; I dont 'do' vauxhall.

Mouhahaha.Acksyen.

6/14/2006 01:26:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

pls take pics of you itsy bitsy bikini!! i wanna seeee.. and all the things you bought!!

nice spankin' new car. i love! idiot, now u can say u driving ma-si-lit in UK wei.. bitccchhh! :)

6/15/2006 02:24:00 AM  
Blogger Skippy-san said...

Dreymer beat me to the punch. BIKINI PICS PLEASE!

Nice Mercedes...........Have gotten used to driving on the wrong side of the road? Then again I guess its the same side as Malaysia isn't it?

Ja ne,

6/15/2006 07:13:00 AM  
Blogger sourrain said...

Drey drey: Well,if you move here, I'll let you drive it too!Will try to take piccies soon...

Skippy:At the moment I look like pillsbury doughboy..how about I take a picture of the bikini without me in it?

Roads are on the same side as Malaysia...I think Japan's the same side as the States isn't it? Just need to get used to the teeny weeny streets with idiots parked on either sides..I miss the wide empty american roads.

6/15/2006 10:47:00 AM  
Blogger Skippy-san said...

No, in Japan they drive on the left side of the road, just like Britain. Ergo, every time I go to the states, I hit the windshield wipers when I want to turn left or right..............

I do pretty good about staying on the proper side though. One encounter with a Mack Truck bearing down on you cures you of being on the wrong side pretty quick!

6/15/2006 02:42:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home