exordinarily ordinary

A tail of a girl..

Monday, September 04, 2006

We are now nearing victim no. 10,000

Good morning all

I am now staring at my counter, which stands at 9993 page loads over the past year. Yes, I know that's not actually that many for a blog,but I get excited over teeny little things - can??

Just awaiting for it to turn my first 5-digit counter.woo!

Did not do apeshit all weekend..I slept,read,watch tv,ate...all in bed. Poor bacon had to run around cooking,cleaning.Intermittenly I slept until 6pm yesterday..with bursts of food here and there. Well, I did try to head out to Starbux,but on the way tehre Bacon decided to pop by a furniture/junk shop to see whether it still exists..by the time he managed to find the shop, I was already doozing off so we headed home.

Ah, bliss of not doing anything. And now, the nightmare of the week begins again

(sorry posts have been so sparse lately, dealing with big-ass dramas here at work)

2 Comments:

Blogger mooiness said...

Here you go - one more towards 10,000! Woohoo!

9/04/2006 08:46:00 AM  
Blogger sourrain said...

woooooooooww 10,010 now!

(shiok sendiri)trans.: happy by oneself (how do you translate that!!?)

9/04/2006 01:51:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home