exordinarily ordinary

A tail of a girl..

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

I'm still tired..

........sorry lah, no pictures nor updates yet.Been so so busy this week,all I want to do is take a day or two off to recharge.Why you ask?

Bacon off somewhere south on work all week
...finding it hard to wake up without someone kicking my butt awake at 7am
Paid a deposit for Plot 10
...so busy trying to clean the house and make nice when the evaluators come on friday
Still trying to recover from V
...still sleeping at 10 everynight
Going to London this friday for Notting Hill Festival and catching up with Pammy
...need to pack and plan itinerary..sigh.
Drowning in work
...Been piled with things that I don't know about and frankly can't be bothered with
Moving on to greener pastures
...Had enough of this shit, it's time to move again,so need to reevaluate my situation


On other good news, I'm off again to wagamama's tonight...hmm,what shall I have?

5 Comments:

Blogger mooiness said...

Wow so much happening at once. And moving jobs as well. Best of luck in getting a better one!

And yeah - drink lotsa water! You sound totally exhaused.

8/23/2006 02:33:00 PM  
Blogger Skippy-san said...

I know exactly what you feel.

I aksed the clerk for a Toki Doki and she looked at me like I had said I love Japan in Korean.......

Can I interest you in a knock off Louis Vuitton?

8/23/2006 03:09:00 PM  
Blogger sourrain said...

Moo: My life is so happeneing I don't even have energy to sit in my garden and enjoy the the crazy growth of pretty sunflowers - must take pictures to view on a cold winter day.

By the way, I believe I've caught a cold from my cat yesterday - on medication now,so yeah,need water!

Skippy: lol! I am so going to get your ass kicked in Korea aren't I?Are you 'moving on'?

8/24/2006 08:35:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mils, good what.. finally you are busy with something and then u don't have time for anything else.

how's the bag hunting coming along?

8/24/2006 04:27:00 PM  
Blogger sourrain said...

I might have been too busy therefore the cold...

baghunting;hmm,I'm still a little pissed off that it's way more expensive here,but my import hasn't come through yet anyway. Will investigate in London this weekend - if I get any better than now that is.

Will attack Krispy Kreme and think of you and skippy..:)

8/25/2006 11:20:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home