exordinarily ordinary

A tail of a girl..

Thursday, August 17, 2006

The plants are growing!

The garden had exploded in the past few weeks to now resemble a mini jungle.However,this explosion also meant that all my plants which I had given up on had started to grow at an alarming state

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Its a sun shinny day after all in le garden

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Well, he loves it.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Something to remind me of my time in California - they're actually quite fiery

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Fuschia & orange of my all time fav blooms

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Still waiting for my tomatos to ripen on the vine.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
And my teeny weeny carrot which is not exactly ready...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
....but yummy otherwise!

I actually have 5 more tomato plants that are comming along nicely, a couple chillii plants and a whole row of beetroot..just not thought of taking a pix of.The only thing I regret is missing lavender season this year - I have no lavender in and its right now smack in the middle of lavender season.Aaargh!

4 Comments:

Blogger Kynne said...

I love teh sunflower pics. So yellow-ie, so umm... sunny. Heh. :) To have that kind of garden, blooming with plants and flowers, is something I've dreamt of since I was a kid.

Eh, I've an idea. You have your own garden. Plant more herbs and veges! Then can be like Jamie Oliver, masak a lot and post on your blog, with tons of pictures. Hehehehe... :)

8/17/2006 07:30:00 AM  
Blogger sourrain said...

It's a shame that herbs don't grow very well here (too sejuk la).My basil never had a chance. But I do have a oregano bush and a small pot of rosemary and some parsley and coriander...which I've never used before! It'll probably be dead in a two months time when the first frost hits

Trivia: Did you know oregano have hairy leaves?

8/17/2006 09:34:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

very, very nice! i'm impressed, mili. they are alive!

8/17/2006 03:22:00 PM  
Blogger sourrain said...

dreybee: I think I've offically taken over the Aunty title from you.

I'm also impressed they're still alive..I had no mood to garden any longer after I got back - gone all my arugala leaves.

8/17/2006 04:31:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home