exordinarily ordinary

A tail of a girl..

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

I *heart* Aldo

Meet my new best bag

An accidental purchase over the weekend in London.From £35 down to £14.99, this was my pick since Bacon is only allowing me one bag from all the treasures in the shops. Seeing that I am seeking for greener pastures and really,really need a bag to stuff all my application forms in a stylish manner, I had to go for urban formal rather than kitschy cute. Well, we always really,really need a bag.

For those heading towards London - there is a little known secret that Aldo has an outrageous discount centre in Camden Market with bags,shoes and accessories at more than 50% off.With all that choice, it was really hard limiting my purchases...I woke up the next morning mumbling, "I need a new bag...and also shoes...*snore*"

And ooh, guess what, I got a pair of matching shoes as well


I *heart* Aldo!

2 Comments:

Blogger mooiness said...

Not bad not bad. Matching dress leh?

8/29/2006 03:40:00 PM  
Blogger sourrain said...

can you imagine...leather with copper studded bustier?

*comes complete with a whip*

MOUHahahAha!!

8/30/2006 10:15:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home