exordinarily ordinary

A tail of a girl..

Friday, March 31, 2006

I'm a strange little one

Everytime I come up with some emo blog about not blogging anymore,I will inadvertly start blogging again.Maybe I should repost about not blogging on a weekly basis..Hmm.Actually,I skipped work today,that's why I'm just sitting home waiting for bacon so we can start off for Edinburgh.

Then I have maidzilla complaining why I don't want to blog.

Went wedding dress shopping with the mother in law today.Contrary to popular belief of the impossible mil, mine's actually quite nice.Very nice.

She buys earrings from me
She takes me kai kai
She helps us clean up the house when we get stuck on some impossible rut of dirt
Our washing machine has broken down and she is now doing all our laundry.Heh.


Anyway..back to the point. Trying on these dresses today made me excited again about wedding prep.Its amazing how a wedding dress makes you look like an angel in disguise. Not like I'm going to buy my dress here...at bloody RM 7000 for an off the rack, you've gotta be kidding me.I'm making mine from KL.Beginning of July is really not far at all,just think,3 months from today I will be tucking in on my nasi lemak again! Yippie!

Yummm...food...

Which I am actually not allowed to eat...because I have to fit into this!
DSC06936

Maidzilla has kindly popped over to That Special Occasion to capture my dream dress
DSC06938

Unconventional,just like yours truly
DSC06944

With a cute emboidered detachable obi belt
DSC06940

Instead of boring brown flowers,we are having sage/olive embroidery..
DSC06949

Nice or not!!??

5 Comments:

Blogger mooiness said...

Nice!

But erm ... *slap me if you want to* but that dress is very small for you ain't it? If you can squeeze into it, I'm imagining voluptous. Woohoo! :D

3/31/2006 03:58:00 PM  
Blogger YC said...

Simple and nice dress. Want a dress design by moi? hehe.

4/01/2006 05:40:00 PM  
Blogger daydreymer said...

YaY! that's good that you have a nice MIL. so the mother in law tongue plant does not make sense to you.

btw, congrats babe.

4/02/2006 05:39:00 PM  
Blogger sourrain said...

Mooi: Why so kinky???That's only sample lerr...hahah

YC: You know,that would be so great!

Drey drey: Shh..give it away already..:P

4/02/2006 08:59:00 PM  
Blogger Kynne said...

Cantik, I love that design and the embroidery!

4/03/2006 07:19:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home