exordinarily ordinary

A tail of a girl..

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

The missing blogger

I know it's been some time since I blogged...like two whole weeks which is becomming a record for me! I think I am putting exordinarily ordinary on hold...at least until I find a permanent job.At the moment my life is quite depressing..as it has been for the past month.All I seem to do is moan about joblessness and the occasional bitching that is reflective of what I usually write on.

This is going to lose me readership,but I rather not write about depressing events rather than depressing everyone else and not doing my blog justice. I will,however,come out with an occasional update (like this one!) about life and jobseeking in general

My temp job is driving me nuts...all I do day in and day out is data entry and other mundane mindless things.Granted,I am surrounded by wonderfully expensive clothes,but it's MEN'S clothes!!People here are not all that nice..I miss the camarderie that I had in my previous office.I dont even take a lunch break, as there is no where to go for lunch around here! So I sit here, 9 hours a day, typing and taking lunch on my desk.Life..sucks.I don't even have time to read blogs anymore, therefore missing out on all my fav bloggers

However...I'm going to be in Edinhburgh,Scotland this weekend!! Yippie..I hope I'd be updating my trip here.It should do wonders for my current desultory mood as well,so hopefully I'd had cheered up by then

If you want to be kept in the loop when I am ready to blog again regularly, let me know at milimail@gmail.com!

4 Comments:

Blogger mooiness said...

Edinburgh - is it for the festival? If so, lotsa pics then. Woohoo!

As for ppl wanting to be updated when you have blogged again, they can use Bloglines lah! Cehhhh. :P

That's what I do.

3/29/2006 04:35:00 PM  
Blogger YC said...

have fun babe!

3/29/2006 06:42:00 PM  
Blogger sourrain said...

Moo: You are canggih,you cant expect everyone to be as 'terror' as you rite?Teehee.No,not festival,just to lepak n sight seeing.I get paid tomorrow yay!

YC: danke..:D

3/30/2006 08:50:00 AM  
Blogger daydreymer said...

so mean! you're not gonna blog. how to get updates from you. anyway have a good trip kies..

3/31/2006 08:33:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home