exordinarily ordinary

A tail of a girl..

Friday, March 03, 2006

This is maggy...

All of us have had friends that come and go throughout our lives. However,there are bound to be just a handful of those special ones that stay with you throughout the years..friends that you might not have been keeping in close contact with ,but when you meet again,everything's just like yesterday, and the yapping and bitching continues.I have dreydrey in my life....and today I would like to pay tribute to my oldest friend..maggy

You always remember the person you shared your first ciggy with.I still remember at 13,I practically dragged this geeky looking girl into 7-11 for our first malboro.Heck,you should have seen me, I look like a fatass awkard butch.Yeah,the things my mother do to my hair. I remember our first pair of levis,which were identical down to the size..god,I used to live in them and love them like a boyfriend (eh,I'm pathetic ok)

And in our transition from akward kids to gawky teenagers, we went for a makeover in Bodyshop.Hahaha...two wannabee teenagers going for a makeup lesson when its obvious we can't even afford to buy a paper bag there (in an ironical twist,Maggy later went and work for bodyshop)

Then a couple of years later,we slowly lost touch with each other.I moved to another school,and our circle just didn't click..with all the hate propaganda going around,high school was not exactly all sugar and spice.Until today,I'm still unsure what happened

Picture 100
Dongie,Maggie,Mili,Shawnie
Roadtrip to Cameron's in Maggys kelisa - Apr 2004


Years later, I've moved to California,whilst she's started earning good money in a cushy IT job.I grown to a giant hippo,whilst she still stayed the same.I was so huge,I had to buy my clothes from the fat section!When I returned from California for good,we slowly started seeing each other again,for coffees,impromptu yumchar sessions,shopping,book club ect.It was sure fun getting to know each other again and no matter what differences we had,we remained friends throughout.

kl_june 002
Maggy's 25th at Atmosphere,May 05


Drunk-my 24th birthday at Ascott KL,Jul 04

Then one day,I introduced her to a brother of my collegue.
28Jun04 136

Fast foward two years later, here they are:

mag

ta-da!!

4 Comments:

Blogger mooiness said...

Wah I'm always loving these stories of "fate" and the mysterious ways that it works it magic. :)

3/04/2006 04:39:00 AM  
Blogger daydreymer said...

very sweet :) i love their wedding picture. good choice mils *wink*

i'll wait for your 'tribute' when i get married ya.

3/04/2006 04:58:00 AM  
Blogger sourrain said...

Nice hor the hearst castle...

If you wait,then faster get married la.Quick...I WAIT for YOU!

3/06/2006 05:32:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha... i got a shocked seeing that pciture online.. I love u lots woman! really sad that u cant be there.. and really sad that u cant always be here.. but u know we will still have tt bond no matter where u r right..we shall meet again on yr wedding.. ooOooo, cant wait.. hehe...

3/08/2006 03:05:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home