exordinarily ordinary

A tail of a girl..

Thursday, April 27, 2006

I predict a riot

I don't often get out here...so when I do, I make sure it's a whole load of fun!

Being a day labour weekend/may day dancing round the pole; we're off to see the Kaiser Chiefs! Off the I predict a riot fame, it will be held outdoors in the Leeds' Millienium Sq. It seems like every city/town/village have a millenium square..those living in Subang & Sunway will no doubt recognize the huge golden monstroity in ss13. Yes, the one with the hugeass golden bird that looks like a child's sculpture with mini birds all over it like flies on a buffalo.

I digress.

Anyhoo, paid nearly £30 for that..I just pray to god that it's worth it. The last time I was in a concert was The Libertines, and it sucked big time.There was this guy next to me that smelt like rotten fish...and it doesn't help that he keeps farting with his three friends.Because it was so crowded,I couldn't exactly move.Being in a student union hall doesn't exactly help as it was so tiny! I ended up *accidently* pouring beer all over him because I was just so sick of it. Just proves to say that it's not the event,it's the company that makes everything so nice and fun and everything nice.

Oh, and apparently it's going to rain.How fun.Just like buffalos in the mud, we shall riot

3 Comments:

Blogger mooiness said...

Rain and mud, and rowdy crowds. Shite, guess it's not a good time to take photos? :P

4/28/2006 01:26:00 AM  
Blogger sourrain said...

I want to bring my lomocam..but I dont want it to be wet...sigh.

4/28/2006 10:16:00 AM  
Blogger daydreymer said...

:) looks like you're having tons of fun!

5/05/2006 06:49:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home