exordinarily ordinary

A tail of a girl..

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Lomo comes true

No, not your mother. Remember my first blogger post?

HERE?

Well, I am officially part of the small segment in the world population that owns a lomograh!To be precise, the actionsampler



ITS DAMN 7 COOL OK!! Hahaha...I promised myself that when I get my first paycheck I will splurge it on a lomocam. And there you have it.

It's film based, so I will need to snap and get it developed...can't wait till I get my first batch of photos back!

3 Comments:

Blogger mooiness said...

Wah shiok! Though I like the trippy colour altering ones better than these action ones. Nonetheless, looking fwd to the pics! :)

This should also be one more thing to keep your mind from being idle. ;)

4/13/2006 04:55:00 PM  
Blogger daydreymer said...

so action!

4/14/2006 10:37:00 AM  
Blogger sourrain said...

The only ones with the filters I can afford are the disposable one..this is the cheapest of the lot..I would love the fisheye though..£40 ok!

Acksyen?Of course!teehee

4/18/2006 01:41:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home