exordinarily ordinary

A tail of a girl..

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Pre-easter updates

I know, I know

Been missing from action way too long.SO much to blog,so little time.

Job's been interesting to say the least. I trade in commodities that is not visible to the naked eye..go figure. But sitting right in front of the boss is not conducive blogging place. It doesn't help that the floor pantry is on my left,with hoardes of people walking in and out.I come in early 1/2 hour daily in hopes of being able to blog..but no luck so far with lots of people grogrily crawling to the morning cuppa. So this is a very fortunate stolen blog.

This weekend being a 4 day weekend looks better for the developement of my blog..yes folks, its easter hols with easter eggs and chicks and such! Having two sets of parents (my own not even included) means time juggling...we are having lunch with the dad at 2 and then dinner with the mom at 6. I am poised to be one big fat chick. Don't worry,will slot in time for blogging.I am so deprived of it....so many things to say,so little time! I get home before 6,but after dinner preparation, bath and having dinner, it's time for bed all over again.Sigh...I remember the times when I actually do things after work, like going for Zen,yumchar at Kim Gary,mamak session, cafe 7 drinking session, blogging and so much more...where has that all gone?

Oh yeah, I have no friends here...bah.

2 Comments:

Blogger mooiness said...

Oh a "stolen" blog. How naughty! *spank*

But here's my question: you can't blog at home meh!? :P

Anyways, Easter is here! Yay! To an infidel like me, all it means is a 4-day weekend, chocolate eggs, and partying at a MoS event on Sunday night. Woohoo!

Here's wishing you some new friends soon. Especially friends who would party with you. :)

4/12/2006 09:07:00 AM  
Blogger sourrain said...

Bugger...I have a full weekend of a barrage of in-laws...boring.I hate it..I want to go partee..but since my first salary's not out yet..I need to sit down quietly and eat turkey.

I'm always too tired when I get home ler...it's getting better now,I guess I'm just not used to not sleeping all day.Once I get used to working, I think I'd feel much better

On the other hand,I've started retail therapy again...since I can afford it!I'm also getting better at this stolen blog thing aren't i?

Have a good easter!

4/13/2006 09:22:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home