exordinarily ordinary

A tail of a girl..

Sunday, April 02, 2006

I am with job Part 2

Quick one.

I got a job!!! Yeah,like REAL job! Found out late friday after my last blog.I was chatting with dreydrey on the house phone,and my cell phone started ringing off the hook.Thinking that it's some other agent persuading me to take on a lower pay, I completely ignored it and we continued bitching

I have been offered a job in a gas/electric company!The same one where I got a 23 out of 80 in their math assesment.Yeah..hahah like I failed and they still want me.No,I don't know what is wrong with them.This is like a total 180 degree change on my career path.Very surreal. Good money,great location...now we'll see if I'd like the job of Market Analyst.

Just got back from Edinhburgh,so pretty knackered.Need to clean,unpack,and be in bed by 11.I'm still so giddy with joy..hehe.It must be the threatening blog that I will be putting my blog on hold.Whatever...YAY!

4 Comments:

Blogger mooiness said...

Woohoo! Fantabuluous. Now you can smile more and not be so SIAN. ;)

4/03/2006 01:43:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a joy indeed. Congratulations!!!

4/03/2006 06:29:00 AM  
Blogger Skippy-san said...

Outstanding! Do you get a discount on your utilities as part of the deal? :-)

4/04/2006 04:35:00 AM  
Blogger sourrain said...

Its a real shame that we only provide for commercial companies..but at least I know when the prices are rising!

4/04/2006 08:49:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home