exordinarily ordinary

A tail of a girl..

Monday, April 24, 2006

Holy grail, holy shit

Holy shit

Taken at the adjoining farm to the Rosslyn Chapel,Scotland

Remember this off my Friendster Blog?Well, probably not.

I am slowly realizing my dreams which were subtly expressed through my blogs.First the Lomocam, then Rosslyn chapel,the centre of the Da Vinci Code controversy

I must admit,I have completely forgot about it..until as we were driving towards Edinburgh and I saw the sign to Rosslyn.I know that name,but I couldnt place *how*.Five minutes later I hollered ; "I WANT TO GO I DON CAREEE!"

Well, go we did, since we were there for only Sat and Sun,there wasn't much time to visit anyway.Bacon's friends are all primarily in Edinburgh to drink,but I am a trigger happy tourist.I must admit,they just hang out at pubs,I didn't even bother taking pictures,just snapping when I got to Rosslyn on Sunday noon.

Silouette- Edinburgh
Central Edinburgh

Edinburgh central
Princess Gardens,central Edinburgh

Seeing that Da Vinci-The Movie is out soon,they have started to charge 6 quid each.I was quite undecided whether pay that,until Carrie rightly pointed out that we spent more than that drinking in one pub.Point taken.

Si & Carrie @ Rosslyn
I've started snapping at the carpark.

Entrance of Rosslyn off Da Vinci code
Contarary to the book's description,it's actually quite a big chapel

Rosslyn
I love stained glasss..

It's a really lovely place,with pretty gardens and all sort of historical significance inside the chapel itself,with references to the infamous Knights Templar.

Roof of Rosslyn
Up on the roof of Rosslyn

Inside rosslyn
*Smile!*

3 Comments:

Blogger mooiness said...

Edinburgh is v. pretty. Got use Lomo or not? :)

4/25/2006 07:03:00 AM  
Blogger sourrain said...

Lomo was bought after that ler..shame innit?My lomo can only be used under bright sun..here it's damn grey

Im only 15 pix down....22more to go!

4/25/2006 08:50:00 AM  
Blogger daydreymer said...

so pretty!! u were making another snow angel?

5/05/2006 06:53:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home