exordinarily ordinary

A tail of a girl..

Monday, April 24, 2006

White March

I hate the cold.I really do.I am so glad that summer's here (well,comming anyway).But I do love the snow. I remember the time me,dree and elvin did snow angels and eating frozen 'kondo mee'.

Since I got to this cold miserable country,it has only snowed twice.Bloody hell.And only once is it thick enough to play in

Rolling a snowman
This is how you do it..

Im a little snowman..
I'm a little snowman,short and stout..

snow angel!
I'm a little angel,short and stout..

ugly green gardening gloves
Ugly green gloves..it's waterproof gardening gloves ok,not a fashion statement!

Meooow
Cat in a snowcup

2 Comments:

Blogger Skippy-san said...

You look COLD! Sure wish it would warm up here.......

4/27/2006 01:47:00 AM  
Blogger sourrain said...

I know...!

Winter seems to last forever, and spring never lasts long enough...*sniff*

4/27/2006 02:35:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home