exordinarily ordinary

A tail of a girl..

Friday, May 19, 2006

Cabbage patch girl in the big bad city

me is going to london.Big bright city lights, paranoid people, thick smoky smog...I like :)

I have a conference around Euston/Kings' Cross area next tuesday, and boss had kindly given me permission to wander around London, as the conference finishes at 3pm.

Where to go??Where to go?? I will probably only have like 2 hours with a free pass on Zone 1 metro. Meeting fellow KL party animal after her classes at 6 (so happy!!had not seen her since last August!), and probably hop on a train back soon...last train leaves at 8.05pm, so not much time. Might wander around snapping pictures whilst waiting for her to finish, or like the last time I was there, take picture of all the metro stops.I hope it don't bloody rain.Probably be in proper business suit with heels..so might try to bring some sneakers to change into.

Any suggestions? Its time like this I miss louyau and his hilarious blogs..:((

6 Comments:

Blogger mooiness said...

5 hours? Hmm, there's really nothing much you can do. I'd say, pick one nice spot and concentrate on the surrounding areas. Personally I'd pick Leicester Square and Soho.

Take pics! Yes! :)

5/19/2006 04:49:00 PM  
Blogger sourrain said...

I was looking at the wrong timetable..apparently there is another train leaving at 10,arriving at 11.45.Sibeh fast,considering that it takes 4 hours by car.

Travelling towards Oxford st. for some shopping..my mate's so excited she's going to ponteng class, so we are meeting at around 4, and then do some touristy things till dinner where we are going to hunt for nasi lemak..wish me luck!!

And I'm going to grab a doZen original glazed krispy kreme.

Huak huak huak.Typical malaysian,go where also hunt for food

5/20/2006 10:13:00 PM  
Blogger mooiness said...

wahahaaa. Food is only thing on your mind???? Nvm, I'm sure the shopping on Oxford St. would be equally great. And yes good luck on finding that elusive Nasi Lemak. :D

5/21/2006 08:39:00 AM  
Blogger sourrain said...

You described me until so charrrrrrrrrrmm... i sound like a pig.

It's ok, as long as I get my Krispy Kreme, I am one happy girl.Nothing can beat Krispy Kreme..yummylicious 340 calorie deepfried, deep sugared ring...which I can polish off a dozen with aplomb.

Its apparently raining in london...waaaaha wanna cry already. How to take lomocam with me when its pouring??

5/22/2006 12:00:00 PM  
Blogger Edwin Ng said...

make sure you post some pictures up k? -hugss-

5/23/2006 07:47:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

finally caught up with all your posts i missed since Jan, as u could probably see that an Austrian IP has been viewing your blog over two days :P anyway glad u have found a job, sad that u've lost your wed-rings. hope u had fun in London.

5/24/2006 05:15:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home