exordinarily ordinary

A tail of a girl..

Monday, May 15, 2006

hot & sour soup

Yes I am in hot soup

I seem to have lost both my wedding & engagement rings. Die liao.Not very amusing, as the two tiffany rings cost a bloody bomb, and with the impending wedding, I DO need a ring. I don't believe that I can't find it!

I take my rings out when I'm

1. taking a bath
2. cleaning the house or doing the dishes
3. washing my face
4. gardening
5. putting on hand cream

And for the love of god, I do not remember taking it out on Wednesday night, but on Thursday morning at a 8.30 meeting, I was not wearing my rings anymore.Thinking that I've probably left them at home the night before, I didn't bother. It was only when I couldnt find it on Friday morning that I panicked.Ever since, I had checked every drawer, every space in the bed room. Bacon has rechecked it on Sat whilst I was out shopping to cheer myself up. Na-da. The only time I ever take it out at work is whilst on my desk putting on hand cream, and I always make sure that it goes right back on.Even then, I have checked at work, and no such luck.

It should be somewhere in the house...unless I did mistakenly leave it at work and in that case the cleaners must've pawned it. But I doubt it.

So where is it?!?!?!! AAAAAARGH.

I'm probably not going to be much fun of a read until I find it

5 Comments:

Blogger mooiness said...

Shite. I hope you find it. No point blaming yourself right now, just trace back your steps very carefully.

5/15/2006 04:25:00 PM  
Blogger sourrain said...

its been a week.my rings are still missing..im in such a foul mood

5/17/2006 08:29:00 AM  
Blogger daydreymer said...

remember there was one time in fresno, i was a night a way on catching my flight back to m'sia? i couldn't find my passport. i panicked like crazy! i was in tears and i turned my whole pig sty into a bigger pig sty and i still couldn't find it.

so happen my friend from LA called me up that night and told me i just needed to sit down and not panic. so i did what he said, and miraculously, i found it under my bed! before that, i remember looking under my bed, turning the mattress inside out etc BUT yet i didn't find it.

he said, the devils must have covered my eyes. my gosh, so suspicious. can pengsan.

BUT the point is, just have to retrace your step and keep a cool heart. you'll find it. if you know so sure u didn't leave it in the office.. then mm sai worry la.

5/17/2006 02:24:00 PM  
Blogger sourrain said...

do u remember last time when i was going to go back KL from fresno for good..and the week before that I lost my passport?

I remember cleaning up cos my parents were comming..and then before leaving to pick them up decided to bring my passport with me. Lo and behold, its missing!

I ended up standing inside the big trash bin outside northpark apartments looking for it...i trashed it and even took out the trash to the big bin..

And my binman came on monday.So if the same thing happen, that means bohliao and my ring is waiting to decompose somewhere.

*sniff*sniff*

5/17/2006 03:54:00 PM  
Blogger sourrain said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5/17/2006 04:04:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home