exordinarily ordinary

A tail of a girl..

Friday, May 12, 2006

Vroom vroom

I like shopping. Which girl doesn't? But my next target is the first of my big 'shop' . I have always been proud of my no credit status; i've never owed a penny to anyone including my credit card people. Ha-ha. Whilst my friends are saddled with car loans, I happily took the company bus to work..happy in the thought that I can always quit tomorrow and travel the world without a care. Seeing that my mom don't use her car during nights and weekends, and I only use the car during nights and weekends, it was a perfect arrangement, with the car bill being footed by daddy dearest.

And now this. My first big step into adulthood.




Aherm. Yes, I'm going shopping this weekend. Welcome to suburban aunty-hood


(reminded by Edwin's hilarious post on Malaysian road monsters)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there, I would like to get in touch with you if you don't mind... Can I have your e-mail address please?
Thanks!
Mavis

5/15/2006 06:33:00 AM  
Blogger sourrain said...

i can be found at milimail at gmail dot com :)

5/15/2006 09:39:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home