exordinarily ordinary

A tail of a girl..

Monday, June 19, 2006

Introducing my guest blogger

As most of you are aware,I will be going home next weekend for two weeks of pure torturous stress..and therefore will not be doing any form of blogging whatsoever.

So, I introduce to you, political analyst exordinaire, fellow cat owner and prone to the occasional drunken ramble, Skippy San; displaced in Japan,searching for his next ex-wife (non-hotties need not apply)

Now be nice folks..and he might just post you pictures of yummy Japanese food.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

well good luck and enjoy your trip home and all the best for your 2nd wedding.

guess Bacon will have to watch the world cup finals in malaysian time

6/19/2006 12:37:00 PM  
Blogger mooiness said...

Welcome Skippy San, looking fwd to your posts. ;)

6/19/2006 01:11:00 PM  
Blogger sourrain said...

Bacon chose the wedding date,not me, so I am not to be blamed! huh huh huh...he's suffering now at the thought of getting up at 3am for matches.

Im still here for the next 12 days but probably limited blogging - we'll see.

6/19/2006 02:20:00 PM  
Blogger Skippy-san said...

I promise Sourrain to be nice in my posts! Stay tuned, the fun begins soon!

6/20/2006 11:05:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haven't seen skippy san post anything yet!

6/20/2006 03:33:00 PM  
Blogger Skippy-san said...

I promised Sourrain that I would begin posting the day she leaves. Its her blog and I intend to respect that.............Come Fridat though..........STFB!

6/21/2006 10:03:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home