exordinarily ordinary

A tail of a girl..

Monday, September 11, 2006

Counting lambs

I woke up on Sunday, thinking about a hair cut.Have not had my haircut for a couple of months…seeing that I couldn't persuade Mr Chanel Stylist Rico to butcher my locks with a kitchen sissors when I was at London...little did he know that I butcher my own locks with garden shears. Hmm, where should I go?Who can I trust enough to chop my locks?

Wait a minute, I'm back in KL and heck my hairdresser is only down the road in Taipan,and seeing that it's a Sunday, I wouldn’t have to pay for parking in Taipan and walk a mile. Seeing the stupid hairdresser will probably spend 3 hours on my hair anyway, free parking is a bargin. Hmm, what should we have? I quite fancy having curly locks for a change, it might be quite nice.But that'll mean I can't color my hair like I usually do, or it'll just be a disaster.I'll chop my locks shorter,but not too short so I can still have a swinging bop. And Bacon will probably love a day to himself.

And then I opened my eyes, and looked straight into a lavender/blueish wall. Hang on a sec, my walls are sherbert green.Where the heck am I?!

Bloody hell, I'm still in England.And this dreams thing is getting strange. Last night I dreamt I was parading around in LAMB clothes.

5 Comments:

Blogger Otto said...

Whenever I am in London, I always ALWAYS dream that my hairdresser opened a saloon there!! That's how dependent I am on the lady with the chopping pair of scissors. I trim my hair every 3 weeks back home and wash etc every week if possible. It's like my favourite hobby or something....... but here, here in London, there is no one to trust and no one to love my hair! *wails*

How do you form a bond with a new hair dresser?

9/11/2006 11:18:00 AM  
Blogger sourrain said...

You can always go to Rico!

No wash or blow included,but Rico's great with his pair of sissors and he knows how to treat asian hair with respect.Didn't get him to chop my locks off due to lack of time...we were always too busy looking for food or drinking.

And he will also have nasi lemak with you.Or a tiger beer.

9/11/2006 11:31:00 AM  
Blogger Skippy-san said...

Tiger Beer that's a plus.

But wearing a lamb costume? Oh boy!

England, where men are men and sheep are scared..(and unsheared).

9/11/2006 12:43:00 PM  
Blogger sourrain said...

I am not hairy!!Or wooly even

Or at least I hope I'm not.

9/11/2006 01:12:00 PM  
Blogger Skippy-san said...

I never meant to imply that you were.

However who brought sheep into the conversation?....not I. :-)

As for the hairy thing....probably ought not to go there........My natural modesty, you know. Plus Mom raised me better............

9/11/2006 02:26:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home