exordinarily ordinary

A tail of a girl..

Thursday, June 22, 2006

THE gown

No blogs yesterday...which can only mean I'm off sick again.It's the stress I tell you, the stress!

I am having problems getting excited about my upcomming wedding..for the fact that we did the whole official shebang earlier this year and I've been getting used to the Mrs. title. So it's been quite interesting to see my made to measure wedding gown for the first time..courtesy of dreydrey.

If this can't excite me,nothing can.









Now, to try to fit into that is another problem altogether

4 Comments:

Blogger Skippy-san said...

That's not the type of apparel that I get excited about........

Nice gown......but the costs that go with it are probably high.........

Want a donut before you put it on?

6/22/2006 10:39:00 AM  
Blogger sourrain said...

The only reason I am thankful that I dont live in London is that there is no KKremes in Leeds.

As much as I love it, I'm glad I live far far away from a KKreme,otherwise I will even want to work in a KKreme..they apparently let you eat the donuts if it falls on the floor.

Costs are actually really low compared to the UK...seeing that off the shelf gowns here are £800 and I paid £250 for the made to measure from Malaysia.

6/22/2006 11:36:00 AM  
Blogger mooiness said...

"they apparently let you eat the donuts if it falls on the floor."

Wahahahah awesome. And I would eat them too.

And that's cheap for a custom made gown.

6/22/2006 12:27:00 PM  
Blogger sourrain said...

Just in case I get sued for defaming my fav. donut chain, I don't really know if they let u eat the donuts that fall on the floor.Then again, I don't really mind...the 10 second rule apply to dropped food. Like me dropping my bbq chicken on my veg patch,stimultaneously killing my veg..but still edible.


But seeing that the donuts are fresh, I assume whatever that's leftover at the end of the day is the free game = free.

I know, my designer/tailor is very reasonable.Seeing that even in KL off the shelf wedding dresses costs as much as mine.

6/22/2006 12:39:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home