exordinarily ordinary

A tail of a girl..

Friday, June 23, 2006

Knowing me knowing you...aha!

For the benefit of my guestblogger who intends to 'get to know me better', I had kindly peppered this post with a few morsels of myself...not like as if readers don't know me well enough with me parading in bikinis and pictures of my slippers!

I knew it!!!

You Belong in San Diego

Laid back and friendly, you were meant to live most of your life on the beach.
You usually think everything is "all good"... except when the weather dips under 60F.
You stay classy - especially when you're in Tijuana!


Get into my pants

What Your Underwear Says About You

You have a lucky pair of underwear. And you wear it more than you should.

You're sexy, in that pinup girl, tease sort of way.


What sort of Japanese am I?
You Are a Kogyaru!

If it's cute, you'll wear it. Fake and bake, hair bleach, and bright makeup line your bathroom cabinet.
As for clothes - anything that's short and cute ("kawaii!").
You are the prize object of all sorts of men - but you are really looking for a rich foreign guy.
He'll find you out hanging out in Shibuya shopping at the 109, text messaging and sending photos over your cellphone.



I apparently hate marriages...tsk tsk
The Keys to Your Heart

You are attracted to those who are unbridled, untrammeled, and free.

In love, you feel the most alive when your lover is creative and never lets you feel bored.

You'd like to your lover to think you are stylish and alluring.

You would be forced to break up with someone who was emotional, moody, and difficult to please.

Your ideal relationship is open. Both of you can talk about everything... no secrets.

Your risk of cheating is zero. You care about society and morality. You would never break a commitment.

You think of marriage pessimistically. You don't think happy marriages exist anymore.

In this moment, you think of love as something you can get or discard anytime. You're feeling self centered.


How sweet it is,to be loved by you...nah nah nah
Gummy Bears

You may be smooshie and taste unnatural, but you're so darn cute.


Seduce me baybeh..



Your Seduction Style: The Natural



You don't really try to seduce people... it just seems to happen.

Fun loving and free spirited, you bring out the inner child in people.

You are spontaneous, sincere, and unpretentious - a hard combo to find!

People drop their guard around you, and find themselves falling fast.



I love starfux (but I actually hate the drink below - irony)
Caffe Vanilla Frappuccino

Smooth and sweet, you fit in to almost any crowd. No one would suspect you of being a coffee tweaker!


I'm not that fat after all
You Should Weigh 160

If you weigh less than this, you either have a fast metabolism or are about to gain weight.
If you weigh more than this, you may be losing a few pounds soon!


My birthday's comming!
Your Birthdate: June 30

You have the type of personality that people either love or hate.
You're opinionated, dramatic, intense, and very outspoken.
And some people can't get enough of you - they're totally addicted.
Others, well, they wish you were a little more reserved.

Your strength: Your flair

Your weakness: If you think it, you say it

Your power color: Scarlet red

Your power symbol: Inverted triangle

Your power month: March


It's actually very addictive,I love quizzes!

4 Comments:

Blogger Skippy-san said...

Well, looks like I failed them all.

San Diego? Nice place to visit, would not want to live there. Have you ever been there?

I'll skip any discussion of your underwear, except to say I rather go commando!

Somehow I do not picture you as a Shibuya girl. I don't think you are up for platform shoes.........
In Japanese, they have a slang term for Shibuya girls, Oshirgaru Onna which translates to "light bottomed girl!"

I like gummi bears.

And as for my seduction style? Well it amounts to anything that will get to the word "yes"!

6/23/2006 10:33:00 AM  
Blogger sourrain said...

I love san diego! I really really do.Best combination of city life with the closeness of the beach.Not to mention a quick jaunt for beers and cigs over the border.But I would love most to return to San Francisco.

Yeah, I'm not at all 'with it' with japanese culture so im not sure whether that was an insult or a compliment.

At the end of the day, getting a 'yes' is more important than anything else..even if it means getting down on your knees begging:P

6/23/2006 11:45:00 AM  
Blogger sourrain said...

Fumie: It starts next Saturday..:). Skippy had kindly agreed to take over the reins whilst I'm busy getting re-hitched

6/23/2006 01:15:00 PM  
Blogger Skippy-san said...

And I screwed up and thought she was leaving this Friday so I started too early.....all my fault.

6/23/2006 07:32:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home