exordinarily ordinary

A tail of a girl..

Thursday, September 14, 2006

the bacons @ V Festival, Weston Park 2006

10pounds program
Let my eyes be your eyes:

Welcome to my home for 3 nights…suprisingly,it was really comfy. One tip for virgin campers..do NOT turn on the light in your camp and then proceed to change.Not a good idea,every sillouheted bump and nipple is visible from miles.Like wayang kulit (trans: shadow puppet).
my home

The brothers having breakfast - cranberry juice with kit kats. I had a pot of tuna pasta salad..go figure.
setting up camp

Whilst walking around, I bumped into a giant pot noodle..
potnoodle stop!
It's the UK version of cupnoodle/ mee in my mug. I bet Moo would love living inside this truckstop…mmmm,instant noodle.

Hotdog?
There's also vanfulls of footlong hotdogs…

ninja!Turtles!
The occasional Ninja turtle roaming the land..

the teepee
My favourite place, the teepee,where steaming hot cups of chai tea beats starbucks' ass

snake and ladders
Giant snake and ladders game to be enjoyed by all (I was cheated out of my championship..:()

Rainy muddy makeupless
And it starts pouring cats and dogs..

Sugarbabes
As soon as the sugarbabes starts singing. Coincidence?I think not!

Rinnggg
Hello??Yes, this is Bacon…is that Cow?

spongebob groovin at dancetent
Whilst grooving to the Loose Cannons, I bumped into Sponge Bob sponging his way though the beats

McNugget Sweet n sour noodle
Hungry? How about some chow mein and Sweet and Sour chicken McNugget? Yes, McNugget instead of chicken.

Shell speakers
She sell sea shells by the sea shore? How about sea shell speakers?

Redbull gives you wings!
Tired?Redbull gives you wings! Or wheels…whichever you prefer

4 Comments:

Blogger mooiness said...

OMG everything just looks sooooo FUN!!!

Mobile pot-noodle van thingy - heaven. :D

And I love your booties! Damn colourful man.

9/14/2006 04:30:00 PM  
Blogger sourrain said...

Classic is Sweet n Sour chicken made with McNugget.Like - WAH WTF??

My boots killed me man.You wouldn't believe how bruised my calves were - definately not dancing shoes.

9/15/2006 09:17:00 AM  
Blogger Skippy-san said...

You have been tagged with a meme:

http://fareastcynic.blogspot.com/2006/09/tagged.html

Don't blame me, Madame Chiang started it!

9/17/2006 02:19:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

funky boots!!

9/19/2006 12:36:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home