exordinarily ordinary

A tail of a girl..

Monday, September 18, 2006

Musically retarded

I've been tagged by Skippy:

List seven songs you are into right now. No matter what the genre, whether they have words, or even if they’re not any good, but they must be songs you’re really enjoying now. Post these instructions in your LiveJournal/blog along with your seven songs. Then tag seven other people to see what they’re listening to.

Grrrr…

Music.Hmm.The last time I purchased a cd was literally months ago. So here's my shame:

I don't feel like dancing - Sissors Sisters

This song has been on the radio all the time that I can't help but get it on my mind on an everlasting loop. It's so 80's, its hip! Retro anyone with the dirty disco fairies?

Put your records on - Corrine Bailey Rae
Off the last cd I bought.We wanted to play her for the wedding, then realized that she has some sad depressive dark songs as well as happy uplifting ones.

Chasing cars - Snow Patrol

Thanks Grey's Anatomy, which seemed to have adopted it as their theme song, this has been running around my head like a marathon runner on crack. " If you'd just lay here, if you'd just lay here…"

Monster - Automatic
Opening act for the Kaiser chiefs when I saw them in April, they rocked then, and had progressively climbed up the charts since.

I can't think of any more at the moment..blame it on the Sissors Sisters and their "Ta-dah" album.Need to steal Bacon's HMV vouchers to get their album - on second thoughts, Bacon would be escastic to have their album. Christmas and birthdays, Bacon always gets HMV vouchers whilst I always get GAP vouchers.

Anyhoo..I tag : dreymer, Mooiness & Mikel

3 Comments:

Blogger mooiness said...

Wah, why you tag me!? :P I got no seven distinct songs right now leh!

All I listen to these days are house and trance compilations. I try my best yeah. :)

9/18/2006 12:48:00 PM  
Blogger sourrain said...

Hahaha..cause you the only one that stalk me!I also dont have 7 songs...simply only la...

9/18/2006 01:03:00 PM  
Blogger Skippy-san said...

Man you are young! I don't know any of these songs.....at all. Maybe we should ask you what you buy with yout GAP vouchers instead.

:-). Arigato gozaimasu!

9/20/2006 03:12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home